Our vision is to empower the next generation of leaders through innovative education for global impact.
Our mission is to nurture tomorrow’s leaders to be change-makers, creative thinkers through innovative, technology-enhanced learning experiences
We’re seeking enthusiastic and passionate coaches to join our after-school programs teaching kids Scratch coding at International Grammar School! As a coach, you’ll have the opportunity to inspire and guide the next generation of technology leaders.
– Lead interactive and engaging coding and robotics sessions for kids aged 6-12
– Mentor and motivate students, helping them build confidence in their abilities and foster a love of technology
– Collaborate with other coaches and program managers to create a dynamic and supportive learning environment
– Opportunity to develop curriculum that challenges and excites students while fostering their problem-solving skills
– A passion for technology and a desire to share that enthusiasm with others
– Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Benefits and growth opportunities:
Comprehensive training and certification: Our extensive training program provides you with the skills and knowledge you need to excel in STEAM, including coding, robotics, 3D modelling, 2D animation, and 3D game design.
Hands-on work experience: Our after-school and holiday programs give you the opportunity to put your skills into practice and gain valuable work experience in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Mentorship and support: Our experienced team of coaches and program managers are dedicated to your success and will provide ongoing mentorship and support throughout your time with us.
We offer opportunities for professional development, and the satisfaction of making a meaningful impact on the lives of young learners. If you’re ready to join a dynamic and growing organization, we want to hear from you!
Please kindly send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If your cover letter and resume shine through, we will invite you to participate in a challenge to test your skills.